Our world is constantly changing. Financial crises, changes in work conditions, stress, loss of the sense of stability, intensification of competition. All of this has an effect on us and our self-confidence, and as a result on the team spirit of the company. However, it is important to maintain in this changing world flexible resilience, lability, the ability to make decisions quickly and reach our goals.
Martial arts, including judo and sumo, have always been focused on finding one’s resilience and balance, using the strength and movement of the opponent to achieve advantage.
“Stress-resilience using sumo techniques” is physical training to help us to keep resilience in the competitive environment, to weigh various decisions even when there is no time, to find our balance in unbalanced surroundings, all helping to improve team spirit.
No sport experience is required of the participants.
The training addresses several tasks:
- To help to refill and charge the energy of the participants
- To strengthen the team, so that they are ready to solve complex problems
- To improve the team’s sense of self-confidence and internal strength
- To reduce tension and psychological burden
- To raise the performance and motivation of employees